DNX Medical - pH Test Strips
Why use the DNX Medical - pH Test?
Our premium grade pH test strips are ideal for testing the acidity in a wide range of products: water, human and pet urine, saliva, drinking water, labs, aquariums, pools, factories etc. These are laboratory and diagnostic grade pH test strips.
Please note oil based skin care products such as cream may struggle to be absorbed by the reagent pads and may not register or give inaccurate results.
Take one strip from the pack and dip it into your solution. The strip color will change almost instantly. Quickly match this color against the color chart on the inside of the pack to obtain the pH. The number next to the matching color is your pH.
pH FULL RANGE AND INTERVALS
Our pH 1-14 test strips are offered in increments by 1 pH unit. The pH color chart intervals cover: 1 (very acidic), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (neutral), 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (very basic).
- Ideal for pH testing.
- pH range: 1 - 14.
- Fast reaction time – 30 seconds.
- Easy to use with clear instructions.
- Trusted by professionals.
- High Sensitivity, fast performing test and bright, clear colours.
- Test Alkalinity or Acidity within seconds.
- 100 Strips per unit.
- Quality Standards: CE mark, ISO 13485 QMS and SAHPRA approved.
- Clear instructions with illustrations on how to use.
- 12 Months unopened shelf life.