Test-it 10 - Full Panel Urinalysis Test Strips
Why use Test-it 10™ Urine Test strips?
The Test-it 10™ Full Panel Urinalysis Test Strips provide you with the opportunity to carry out a complete urine test from home. Our products are delivered right to your door, with easy to read instructions that anyone can use. Our products are FDA, CE & ISO approved.
What does Test-it 10™ Screen for?
Blood: Blood in urine is usually indicative of either kidney problems or a urinary tract infection.
Urobilinogen: Too much urobilinogen in urine can be a sign of liver disease, or a blockage of the flow of bile from the gallbladder.
Bilirubin: Large amounts of bilirubin in urine can be a sign of liver problems, and can lead to jaundice.
Protein: Both diabetes and high blood pressure can lead to protein in urine, as well as other types of kidney diseases.
Nitrite: Bacteria that causes urinary tract infections also cause the nitrates in urine to turn to nitrites, and is a good test for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's)
Ketone: Ketone is produced when the body is not producing the insulin needed to break down glucose. It could indicate that you have or are at risk of getting diabetes. On a Low Carbohydrate, High Fat Diet ketones in urine will show up confirming you are burning Fat as fuel.
Glucose: Abnormally high levels of glucose in urine may indicate gestational diabetes or renal glycosuria.
pH: Your body’s pH level indicates if your body is in an acidic, alkaline, or neutral state. Acidic environments in the body can lead to a range of health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, and cancer.
Specific Gravity: This measures the amount of particles that are being released in urine. If specific gravity is too high, it can indicate a range of health issues such as dehydration, diarrhoea, emesis, UTI's, renal artery stenosis and more.
Leukocytes: When leukocytes, or white blood cells, are present in urine, it indicates that the body is fighting off an infection in either the kidneys or the urinary tract.
Directions for Use:
1. To use this product, simply fill the a cup with urine and dip the urine test strip into the sample.
2. Remove, blot off any excess liquid on tissue paper, and lay on a flat surface.
3. In 60 seconds, you’ll be able to read results. Use the chart provided on the bottle to read the test results. If any levels seem too high, or you’re unsure, it’s best to consult with a doctor to find the cause of the high levels.
- Tests for 10 Parameters in urine within seconds.
- 100 Strips per unit.
- Quality Standards: CE mark, ISO 13485 and SAHPRA approved.
- Clear instructions with illustrations on how to use.
- 12 Months unopened shelf life.
- Desiccant containing cap.
- UV Protected plastic can.
What's in the box:
100 x 10 Parameter Urine Test Strips
1 x Instruction Sheet